Genus Gracilaria, Lemon, Spring Water, Ginger, A dash of Pepper & Lemon
There are NO other ingredients, additives, or preservatives. Everything is natural
PLEASE NOTE: Sea moss is not meant to make love to your taste buds lol or even be enjoyable. We try our best to mask the taste naturally, check our reviews! our customers say there is no taste. Sea moss is an edible sea vegetable with extreme health benefits to maximize your health.
Take 1-2 tablespoons by mouth daily. Keep refrigerated.
Did you know Sea Moss contains 92 of the 102 minerals your body needs to thrive?
Sea moss is a species of red algae that provides the natural nutrients and minerals the body & skin requires in order to build a healthy body inside and out!
Sea Moss includes iodine which has been known to assist in the proper production of the thyroid.
Sea Moss also includes phosphate, potassium, beta-carotene, zinc, protein, vitamin A, B, C, and K, calcium, sulfur, magnesium, and omega-3 fatty acids.
These natural vitamins and minerals have been known to promote fast thick long hair growth along with beautiful glowing skin.
Nutrients you receive from Sea Moss can help hydrate and promote healthy skin.
- *Metabolism: Can increase your energy, make you lighter on your feet and feeling good.
- *Recovery: Has been known to soothe pain from muscle soreness or inflammation and extract toxins from the body while making you feel better. A good pain reliever and detoxifier.
- *Thyroid function: A lot of people suffer from thyroid disease such as thyroid cancer or under/overactive thyroid. Sea Moss has been known to provide thyroid regularity.
- *Appetite Suppressant: Because of the fiber in Sea moss it has been known to help with weight loss and weight stabilization.
- *Hair Growth and Skin: With the numerous minerals and nutrients sea moss contains it has been known to make your hair grow fast, thick and long. Based on reviews it is said to be great for sunburns as well.
- *Boosts Immune System: Includes plenty of anti-properties such as antibacterial, anticoagulant, antimicrobial and antiviral properties. It is said to help your body fight off illnesses.
- *GOOD SEX: Sea moss is high in zinc and anti-inflammatory properties which have been known to provide adequate blood flow circulation and make it an enjoyable and LONG evening. Thank us later lol
Can also be used for:
- Soups and Stews
- Salad Dressing
- Face Mask
– Can enhance respiratory health
– Great for skin
– Can help wounds heal faster
– Can Improve brain function
- Can Fight Alzheimer's
- Has been known to prevent heart disease
- Has been known to improve symptoms of depression and arthritis
- Has been known to boost energy
- Can suppress your appetite
-May prevent glaucoma
- May Relieve chronic pain